The Office of De-suung is pleased to announce the launch of De-suung National Service (DNS): Fruit Trees Plantation from 7th March 2022. This DNS aims to plant one million saplings of various high-value fruit trees across the country, in schools and villages. Over 1,600 De-suups will be deployed for a duration ranging from 4-6 weeks. This DNS will also provide an opportunity for our youth to appreciate our rural heartlands and reciprocate our farmers for the invaluable role they play in our lives.
De-suups are invited to register by 1 March 2022 through De-suung App. The first 280 applicants will be registered as Project Leads. They will report to four Agriculture Research Development Centres by 6th March. Information about time and place for other 1,343 De-suups will be shared subsequent to the completion of the registration process. Since this project is time-bound and the training must commence by 7th March, we can only accept De-suups from dzongkhags which are not in red zones.
REGISTER THROUGH DE-SUUNG APP
Kindly Read the INSTRUCTIONS before Registering
- Please Don’t REGISTER if you are already deployed.
- Should REGISTER for minimum service of TWO months.
- Selected 280 De-suups will have to undergo training from 7th March. Rest will be deployed between
12th March to 15th March 2022.
- Place of work and other information will be communicated subsequently.
- Selected list for training (280 De-suups) will be announced through De-suung web page and
Facebook page. Selection criteria will apply.
- The project is time bound, so please Don’t Register if you are residing or deployed in the RED ZONEs where quarantine is required before moving.
- Registered De-suups will be contacted over the phone or through SMS.
- It is a nation- wide event and De-suups will be deployed across the 20 Dzongkhags. Please do not read as event happening in Thimphu only