His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
LATEST NEWS & UPDATES
- Wangringmo irrigation canal launched in Trashiyangtse January 2, 2022
- 2nd Water Project Launched in Haa Dzongkhag January 2, 2022
- Gida-Jamdho Water Project December 30, 2021
- The Second De-suung National Service Project in Sarpang December 29, 2021
- Selection Result for 48th Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program December 24, 2021
- Shortlisted candidates for 48th Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program December 21, 2021
" The participation of De-suups in the De-suung Skilling Programme is a vital National Service that will provide enduring benefits to the nation and the people "
Guardians of Peace and Harmony
- First syllable of the word “De“(bde) originates from the word “Dekyid” meaning peace or tranquility and “De” is commonly understood to be the shortened version of Dekyid.
- Second syllable “Suung“(Srung) is commonly referred to the act of guarding or protecting.
- Therefore the phrase – “De-Suung” means “Guardians of Peace“
Helplines and Emergency Numbers