Announcement for Field Exercise-South(D36-S4)Posted on January 3, 2020
“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The office of De-suung would like to invite interested male De-suups to register for the fourth batch Field Exercise-South (D36-S4). The online registration will start at 11 am on 7th January 2020 through the De-suung Online Registration System (link will be provided on our website www.desuung.org.bt). Any other method of application will not be accepted. Documents required
- No Objection letter if you are employed(to be attached on the day of registration)
- Valid Security Clearance (checked online)
- ***Preference will be given to those who have participated in National day drill.
- Upon the completion of the selection process, strict medical test (blood, urine, hypertension, physical fitness, etc) will be carried out at the Military Hospital, Lungtenphu.(You may be disqualified if you fail the medical test).
- You may request for withdrawal from participation 4 days prior to 15th January 2020.
- De-suups who have taken part in past D36 field exercises may not apply.
- No relieving orders will be issued by the De-suung office if you have been selected.
- Strict compliance to the registration norms will be observed.
- The office of De-suung reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
|03.01.2020||Announcement to De-suups|
|07.01.2020 to 10.01.2020||Online registration|
|20.01.2020 to 15.02.2020||Commencement of Training|
|Selected De-suups will be posted on www.desuung.org.bt|