“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The office of De-suung would like to invite interested male De-suups to register for the first batch Field Exercise-North (D36-N1). The online registration will start at 11 am on 3rd May 2019 through the De-suung Online Registration System (link will be provided on our website www.desuung.org.bt). Any other method of application will not be accepted.
- No Objection letter if you are employed(to be attached on the day of registration)
- Valid Security Clearance (checked online)
- Strict compliance to the registration norms will be observed.
- Once the selection process is complete, strict medical test (blood, urine, hypertension, physical fitness, etc) will be carried out at the Military Hospital, Lungtenphu.(You may be disqualified if you fail the medical test).
- The office of De-suung reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
- Last minute withdrawals will not be entertained unless informed 4 days prior to 1st June 2019.
- In order to give fair opportunity to all De-suups, preference will be given to those who have not taken part in the past D36 field exercises.
|29.04.2019||Announcement to De-suups|
|03.05.2019 to 06.05.2019||Online registration|
|Selected De-suups will be posted on www.desuung.org.bt|
|The actual Field Exercise will commence from 1st June 2019 till 5th July 2019|