“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The Office of De-suung would like to invite interested individuals with a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree to volunteer for the thirty-forth (34th) batch Integrated De-suung Training Programme to be held from 20th May to 22nd June 2019 (5 weeks) on a first-come-first-served basis.
The integrated Training Program is uniquely designed to impart basic knowledge and skills in various fields such as disaster rescue and relief operations, environment and development, survival skills, leadership and personal development.
125 volunteer candidates (80 male and 45 female) will be selected for the course.
Candidates who complete the course successfully will become lifelong registered members of the De-suung organization.
Food, lodging, uniforms, bedding and other basic essentials for the duration of the training will be provided by the management.
- Copy of Degree Certificate (Submit the highest degree achieved)
- Medical Certificate(six months validity till the end of the training date)
- Valid Security Clearance (Apply here http://scs.rbp.gov.bt )
- No Objection letter from the head of the institution/organisation.
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Registration will be open from 11 AM, 6th May to 5 PM 10th May 2019 on the De-suung Online Registration System.
- Registration must be done online. Any other method of application will not be accepted.
- All required documents must be uploaded at the time of registration (except Security Clearance as we will verify from http://scs.rbp.gov.bt). Submission of incomplete documents may result in rejection of your application. Formats accepted are jpg, jpeg, png, doc, docx, pdf, zip and rar. File size for each document should not exceed 1 MB.
- Application may be closed before the deadline if seats are filled up.
- De-suung office reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
For further enquiries please call 341277 / 340353 during office hours.