Announcement for 33rd Batch De-Suung Integrated Training Programme (Executive Batch)Posted on March 1, 2019
“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The Office of De-Suung would like to invite interested candidates from the following categories to volunteer for the thirty-third (33rd) batch Integrated De-Suung Training Programme to be held from 25th March to 14th April 2019 on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Members of Parliament (both serving and former MPs)
- Holding Executive positions in Civil Service/Autonomous agencies (Chiefs, Dungpas, Dungthrims, Dzongrabs, Thrimrabs, Drangpons, Directors, Director Generals, Dzongdags)
- Holding Executive positions in Private/Corporate/NGO sectors (General Managers, Directors, MDs, CEOs).
The integrated Training Program is uniquely designed to impart basic knowledge and skills in various fields such as disaster rescue and relief operations, environment and development, survival skills, leadership and personal development.
125 volunteer candidates (80 male and 45 female) will be selected for the course.
Candidates who complete the course successfully will become lifelong registered members of the De-Suung organization.
Food, lodging, uniforms, bedding, toiletries and other basic essentials for the duration of the training will be provided by the management.
- Copy of Degree Certificate (Submit the highest degree achieved)
- Medical Certificate(six months validity till the end of the training date)
- Valid Security Clearance (Apply here http://scs.rbp.gov.bt )
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the head of the institution/organisation.
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Registration will be open from 11 AM, 7th March to 5 PM 14th March 2019 on the De-Suung Online Registration System.
- Registration must be done online. Any other method of application will not be accepted.
- All required documents must be uploaded at the time of registration (except Security Clearance as we will verify from http://scs.rbp.gov.bt). Submission of incomplete documents may result in rejection of your application. Formats accepted are jpg, jpeg, png, doc, docx, pdf, zip and rar. File size for each document should not exceed 1 MB.
- Application may be closed before the deadline if seats are filled up.
- De-Suung office reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
For further enquiries please call 341277 / 340353 during office hours.