The De-suung Headquarters is pleased to announce various posts for all De-suup Nyamros to serve at the DHQ in various capacities.
|Job Responsibilities||Required no. Of Volunteers||Qualification Preference||Workstation|
|Motors and Transport Officer (MTO)||1||De-suup Volunteer||MoWHS|
|De-suung Skilling Program||2||De-suup Volunteer||DHQ|
|De-suung National Service||1||Civil Engineering Background
|De-suung National Service||1||Electrical Engineering Background
|De-suung National Service||2||De-suup Volunteer||DHQ|
|De-suung National Service (Driver)||1||PD/ License holder with minimum of 2 years experience (De-suup Volunteer)||DHQ|
*Please note that the Qualification preferences may change according to availability of candidates.
The vacancies are strictly for UNEMPLOYED De-suups.
- All interested and eligible De-suups should register for the vacancies through the De-suung APP.
- Registration will begin from 19thOctober through the De-suung APP.
- Registered De-suups will have to submit the required documents to the HR team after registering through the APP (Documents required: please refer annex 1)
- Verification of the documents will be carried out by HR Team and report to Selection committee.
- The tenure for the various post will be for 6 months.
- Shortlisted De-suups will be called to DHQ for interview by the Selection Committee
- Outgoing De-suups will have to do proper handover of their responsibilities and items issued to the new appointees
- Selected De-suups in the applied position will have to be attached with those serving at DHQ.
- Those who register and do not turn up for interview will be blocked from sitting for any interview in the future with DHQ.
- Submit the documents through firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any queries, please contact HR section at 17866414 / 17413280 / 17405164 .
The selection Committee, DHQ reserves the right to deny resignation and also withdraw any candidates.
Annex – 1
|1.||Educational certificate||Highest achieved (soft-copy)|
|2.||Security Clearance||Valid for 1 year (Soft-copy)|
|3.||De-suung Certificate and Other related achievement certificates||Soft-copy|