Selection Result for 56th Batch De-suung Training Programme
The De-suung Office is pleased to announce the selected candidates for the 56th Batch De-suung Training Program at Wing IX, Pelrithang, Gelephu. Reporting date to the training centre : 25th February 2023.
Click here to view the selected candidates
Note: You need not have to buy company T-shirt. Company t-shirt will be provided at the training centre.
Please follow the information given below for travel information to your training centre.
|Present Location||Pick up Point||Reportimg time||Travel date||Night halt|
|Paro||Thimphu||5:00 AM||25/02/2023||No halt|
|Gasa||Punakha||5:00 AM||25/02/2023||No halt|
|Dagana||Dagana||7:00 AM||25/02/2023||No halt|
|Trashigang||Trashigang||7:00 AM||24/02/2023||Samdrup Jongkhar|
|Bumthang||Trongsa||5:00 AM||25/02/2023||No halt|
|Samdrup Jongkhar||S/Jongkhar||5:00 AM||25/02/2023||No halt|
|Mongar||Mongar||5:00 AM||24/02/2023||Samdrup Jongkhar|
|Samtse||Samtse||5:00 AM||25/02/2023||No halt|
|Sarpang||Self Arrangement||2:00 PM||25/02/2023||No halt|
Essential items to bring for the training:
- One Blanket
- One Pillow
- One set of Gho/Kira and Kabney / Rachu, formal shoes/sandals, bathroom slippers and other accessories.
- Two or more pairs of comfortable sports sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT).
- One set of trouser or formal dress for your closing/social night.
- A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- Football boots for male (if you are interested in playing football).
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- Decent Swimming costumes for Female and Decent Swimming trunks for Male
Essential Items provided by the Training Center:
- 2 pairs of Jungle Shoes
- 1 pair of DMS Boots
- 3 sets of Company Shirts
- 2 pairs of PT half pants
- 2 Bedsheets
- 2 Pillow cases
Personal items to be brought by Trainees:
* Notepads and pens
* Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comfort and medication.
* Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
* Three-meter-long nylon ropes (6 mm diameter) for exercise purpose.
* Two or more black colored hair nets and black rubber bands (mandatory for women with long hair).
* Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in the training centre.
* Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
* Clips for drying clothes
Instructions specific to male candidates:
All male to report to the training centre with the following already done.
* Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
* Clean shaven face.
Instructions specific to female candidates:
* Dye your hair black if you have it colored.
* Come with nails cut neat. Remove nail polish
- Dress code for movement and reporting to training centres are in Gho/Kira.
- Those in the locality of the training centre are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
- Transportation for candidates moving from Dzongkhags other than Thimphu, will be coordinated by the respective Dzongkhag De-suung Coordinators.
- You are discouraged to drive your personal cars to the training centre.
- You are discouraged to bring valuable items (Jewelries, laptop and accessories) to the training centre.
- Please refrain from carrying tobacco items/alcoholic beverages. You will be screened thoroughly at the training centre.