The Training Department, De-suung Headquarters is pleased to announce selected De-suups for 5th Batch Specialized Refresher Course to be held in CDO Shaba Training Centre which will commence from 12th May 2021 to 27th May, 2021.
|Sl.#||Dzongkhag||Report date||Reporting time||Report at||Focal Person|
|1||Dagana||12.05.2021||12:00 noon||RSTA Parking,Wangdue Phodrang||Dzongkhag Coordinator|
|3||Punakha||12.05.2021||12:00 noon||RSTA Parking,Wangdue Phodrang||Dzongkhag Coordinator|
|4||Wangdue Phodrang||12.05.2021||12:00 noon||RSTA Parking,Wangdue Phodrang||Dzongkhag Coordinator|
|5||Haa||12.05.2021||3:00 PM||Report at Commando Wing, Shaba|
|6||Paro||12.05.2021||3:00 PM||Report at Commando Wing, Shaba|
|8||Thimphu||12.05.2021||1:00 PM||Changlimithang, Thimphu||De-suung Head Quarters|
|9||Chukha||12.05.2021||1:00 PM||Changlimithang, Thimphu||De-suung Head Quarters|
- Medical and drug tests will be conducted at the training center. De-suups found unfit will be disqualified.
- One-month mandatory attachment is required upon completion of the training.
- SRC De-suups have to take part in the annual refresher course.
- Must provide one-month Deployment services each year following the annual refresher course
- All to be in Orange field Dress for movement and reporting to training centres
- Those from nearby, are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
Essential items required
- Warm blanket
- Pillows and bedsheets. (Mattresses will be provided at Centers)
All must carry a portable (comfortable) mattress for attachment.
- One pair of comfortable sports sneakers (for PT).
- A few sets of t-shirts (preferred de-suung t-shirt)
- A few sets of sports shorts (white or black)
- A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour).
Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- One set of plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle.
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comforts and medication.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
- Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
- Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
- Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
- Sewing kits.
- Note pad and pen
Instruction for Male candidates:
- Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
- Clean shaven face.
Instruction for Female candidates:
- Dye your hair black if you have it coloured.
- Nails cut neat and nail polish removed
- Two or more black coloured hair nets
*Please note that the selected list for SRPF training centre will be announced on 10th May 2021.
Should there be any queries, please call +975 2332575 (fixed line) or +975 77103898 (mobile)