Selected De-suups for 4th batch Specialized Refreshers CoursePosted on February 8, 2021
The De-suung Headquarters is pleased to announce the selected De-suups for 4th batch Specialized Refreshers Course. Selected De-suups to read the important information below.
Please click on the link below to view the list:
Essential items to bring for the training.
- Please bring warm blankets, pillows and bedsheets. Mattresses will be provided at training centers.
- Two or more pairs of comfortable sports sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT).
- A few sets of t-shirts,
- A few sets of sports shorts.
- A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings)
- Sufficient number of vests and inner wears.
- At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour).
Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
- Sufficient pairs of half socks.
- One set of each: plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle.
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that might be required during the training period for your own personal comfort and medication.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent, shaving kits and other necessities).
- Two or more black coloured hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair).
- Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
- Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there will be a medical doctor at each training center.
- Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training center.
- Sewing kits.
Instructions specific to male candidates
All male selected candidates should report to the training center with the following already done.
- Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
- Clean shaven face.
Instructions specific to female candidates
- Dye your hair black if you have it coloured.
- Nails cut and cleaned.
- Two or more black colored hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair)
If you have any questions please call us at 17474849/17163233
- Dress code for movement and reporting to training centers should be in orange field dress.
- Uniforms and shoes will be issued upon reaching their respective centers.
- Those in the locality of the training centers are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
- Since the number of the selected trainees at centers are insufficient, those who are selected for Lobesa range will undergo training at RBG, Dechencholing.
- All selected De-suups for 4th batch SRC to report to their respective centers on 12th February 2021 after lunch latest by 5:00 PM.
All those who are selected for Lobesa SRC to report to MTC on 12th February 2021 at 1000 hrs (10:00 am)