“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The office of De-Suung would like to seek interested male De-Suups to register for the Field Exercise (D 35, 3rd batch) in the South Gelephu. The online registration will start at 11 am on 31st December 2018 through the De-Suung Online Registration System (link will be provided on our website www.desuung.org.bt). Any other method of application will not be accepted
- No Objection letter if you are employed(to be attached on the day of registration)
- Valid Security Clearance (checked online)
- Strict compliance to the registration norms will be observed.
- Once the selection process is complete, strict medical test (blood, urine, hypertension, physical fitness, etc) will be carried out at the Military Hospital, Lungtenphu.(You may be disqualified if you fail the medical test).
- The office of De-Suung reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
- Last minute withdrawals will not be entertained unless informed 4 days prior to 18th January 2019.
|26.12.2018||Announcement to De-Suups|
|07.01.2019||Selected De-Suups report to De-Suung Office for Medical Check up|
|15.01.2019||Issue of Uniform|
|18.01.2019 – 26.01.2019||Training at RBG|
|28.01.2019||Move to location (Gelephu)|
|29.01.2019||Rest and Area familiarization|
|30.01.2019 – 12.02.2019||Actual field exercise|
|13.02.2019||Move to MTC to attend Raising Day|