Announcement for 6th batch SRC training
The Training Department, De-suung Headquarters is pleased to announce the 6th batch of Specialized Refreshers Course in two training centers(RBPTI, Jigmeling & Commando Wing, Paro) for a total of 300 De-suups. The training will commence from 9th June till 9th July, 2021.
Registration will be done through the De-suung App and will be kept open till the first 500 applications. Selection of the 300 De-suups will be done on a first-come first-served basis. Registration will open at 05:00 PM, 31st May, 2021.
|Sl. No||Training Location||Total In-take|
|1||Commando Wing, Shaba Paro||110||40|
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
Preference will be given to
- De-suups who have served in SBD
- Open to all batches
- Out of 300 total in-take, Jigmeling RBP De-suups currently serving in the High Risk Areas in Southern Dzongkhag.
- Selected list of De-suups will be announced on De-suung website.
- Medical and drug tests will be conducted in the training center. De-suups found unfit shall be disqualified.
- Mandatory attachment (south) of 3 weeks is required upon completion of the training.
- SRC De-suups have to take part in the annual refresher course
- Must provide one-month Deployment services each year following the annual refresher course
- All to be in Orange field Dress for movement and reporting to training centres.
- Those currently in Paro and Thimphu are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
- Transportation for candidates moving from Dzongkhags other than Thimphu, will be coordinated by the respective Dzongkhag De-suung Coordinators
- For further information please contact 17111095 .