The De-suung HQ is pleased to announce the 44th Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program to be held from 14th February 2021 – 6th March 2021.
The trained De-suups will be encouraged to volunteer for short-term field deployment in various Dzongkhags across the nation.
The following criteria will be taken into consideration.
- Minimum qualification: Class X passed
- Employment status: Unemployed
- Minimum age: 20 years as of 6th March 2021
- Total intake: 1500 on a first-come, first-served basis
- Fitness: Physically and mentally fit
NOTE (please read carefully):
- Educational Criteria: Applicant should have minimum educational qualification of Class X (passed)
- Age Criteria: Applicant should be at least 20 years of age as of 6th March 2021.
- Employment Criteria
- Youth who are currently unemployed are eligible to register.
- You are strongly advised against resigning from your current job to apply for/join the training.
- Any employment related dispute, at the time of registration or while undergoing the training, will result in disqualification of your participation in training.
- Registration will be open on 3rd February 2021 3:00 pm onwards on the De-suung Online Registration System (link to which will be shared on this website). Any other method of registration will not be accepted.
- 44th Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program will train a total of 1500 candidates on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration will be closed as soon as the required numbers are filled up.
- Applicant shall provide correct and honest information. Any wrong or misleading information provided will result in disqualification of your application.
- Documents Required (ONLY FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES)
- Copy of Academic Certificate. Submit only the pass certificate (or marksheet in case of Class X & XII) of the highest educational level attained.
- School Leaving Certificate is NOT considered as academic certificate.
- Documents should be 1MB or less. File size larger than 1MB will not get uploaded and may delay your registration.
- File formats accepted are doc, docx, pdf, zip, rar, jpg, png.
- Security Clearance
- Apply for your Security Clearance and get it validated before the registration date.
- Website http://scs.rbp.gov.bt.
- Health Criteria
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit.
- You are strongly advised not to apply if:
- you have any pre-existing medical conditions that might hamper your chances of successfully completing the training. (Example: asthma, hypertension, diabetes, lupus, epilepsy, hepatitis, anemia, psychiatric disorder etc.)
- you have drugs/alcohol dependence problem or currently undergoing rehabilitation program.
- Thorough medical tests will be conducted at the training centres. If you are found unfit, at any time before or during the training period, you will be disqualified and withdrawn from training with immediate effect.
- Marital/Family Issues: You are advised not to apply if you are female, and:
- you are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant.
- you have breast-feeding child/children.
- Other important information to keep note of
- You must use your own personal mobile number and email address during the registration. If you do not have, please get them now.
- Blood group: If you have not checked for your blood group please do so now. You can update your blood group when you come for the training (in case you are selected)
- Training Centre allocation will be decided by De-suung Office.
- Please mention your current location correctly for your transportation arrangement.
- The costs incurred for and administrative/logistics hurdles of sending home a trainee who is found ineligible due to misinformation provided during the registration can be avoided. Please provide accurate and correct information.
For clarifications and further details call Training Division at 02-332574