The office of De-suung is pleased to announce the 45th batch selected candidates for RBG, Dechenchholing Training Centre.
Final selection result for other training centres will be announced very soon.
Important Information for selected candidates:
Company-wise Shirt Colours
Essential items to bring for the training.
- Please bring warm blankets, pillows and bedsheets. Mattresses will be provided at your respective training centres.
- One set of Gho/Kira and Kabney/Rachu, formal shoes/sandals, bathroom slippers and other accessories.
- Two or more pairs of comfortable sports sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT).
- A few sets of t-shirts, (plain or with very small prints , colours according to your Company. Please refer table above for Company Colour).
- A few sets of sports shorts.
- One set of casual jacket and pants for your closing/social night.
- A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour).
Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
- Football boots for male (if you are interested in playing football).
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- One set of each, plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle.
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comforts and medication.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
- Three meter long nylon ropes (6 mm diameter. Click here for sample).
- Two or more black coloured hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair).
- Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
- Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
- Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
- Sewing kits.
Instructions specific to male candidates
All male to report to the training centre with the following already done.
- Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
- Clean shaven face.
Instructions specific to female candidates
- Dye your hair black if you have it coloured.
- Come with nails cut neat. Remove nail polish
- Two or more black coloured hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair)
If you have any questions please call us at 1411
- All candidates should report to their respective training centres as mentioned in the following tables. Detailed information regarding pick-up point and timing are given below .
- Dress code for movement and reporting to training centres are in Gho/Kira.
- Those in the locality of the training centres are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
- All will have to undergo RT-PCR antigen tests upon arrival.
- Transportation for candidates moving from Dzongkhags other than Thimphu, will be coordinated by the respective Dzongkhag De-suung Coordinators.
- You are discouraged to drive your personal cars to the training centres.
- For those travelling to Wing IX (Gelephu), RBPTI(Jigmeling),Wing V (Tashichholing) and Wing I (Tendruk) are requested to bring your own packed lunch and drinking water.
- Drop and pick-up point for selected candidates will be announced upon further verification of your attached documents(academic transcript).