De-suung headquarters is pleased to announce the list of the selected De-suups who registered for the Million Fruit Tree Plantation project. The names are classified based on the Dzongkhag of deployment.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
- We will not accept any cancellations or change in deployment place.
- De-suups deployed in the same Dzongkhag may contact respective Dzongkhag Coordinators (DC)for the logistic arrangement.
- Zhabtok Pin will be awarded to those who completes two months service.
- All fooding and logistics will be arranged by the concerned Dzongkhags.
- Those deployed to other Dzongkhags (in big groups) from Thimphu or your place of location, transportations will be arranged from Dzongkhag HQ or De-suung HQ.
- De-suups deployed in their own Dzongkhags will have to report to the concerned DC on 12th March 2022.
- Those deployed beyond Thimphu will be notified on 12th March 2022.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Beddings- carry enough to keep yourself warm at night.
- Plates and mugs
- De-suung uniform and other attires.
- Rain shoe /rain coats.
Additional name lists will be released in second cohort.