Selection Result for 57th Batch Accelerated De-suung Training Programme
The De-suung Office is pleased to announce the selected candidates for the 57th Batch Accelerated De-suung Training Programme. Please contact the respective De-suung Dzongkhag/Dungkhag coordinators (click here) if you have any queries and for Thimphu, you can call the training department at 1433.
List of selected candidates for 57th Batch
There is a change in travel date for those who are travelling from Thimphu and Bumthang to Wing X, Dewathang training centre. Your travel date is on 13-April-2023, Time 5:30 AM.
Company Shirt Colours
|SL. NO||COMPANY||SHIRT COLOUR|
𝑬𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈:
* Please bring blankets, pillows and bedsheets. Mattresses will be provided in all centers.
* One set of Gho/Kira and Kabney / Rachu, formal shoes/sandals, bathroom slippers and other accessories.
* Two or more pairs of comfortable sports sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT).
* A few sets of t-shirts, (plain or with very small prints , colors according to your Company.
* A few sets of sports shorts.
* One set of trouser or dress for your closing/social night.
* A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
* Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
* At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour). Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
* Football boots for male (if you are interested in playing football).
* Sufficient pairs of half socks
* Plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug and water bottle.
* Notepad and pen
* Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comfort and medication.
* Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
* Three meter long nylon ropes (6 mm diameter).
* Two or more black colored hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair).
* Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
* Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
* Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
* Clips for drying clothes
* Mosquito net
* Rain coat
Instructions specific to male candidates
All male to report to the training centre with the following already done.
* Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
* Clean shaven face.
Instructions specific to female candidates
* Dye your hair black if you have it colored.
* Come with nails cut neat. Remove nail polish
* Two or more black colored hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair)
1. *Dress code for movement and reporting to training centres are in Gho/Kira.
2. Those in the locality of the training centres are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
3. Transportation for candidates moving from Dzongkhags other than Thimphu, will be coordinated by the respective Dzongkhag De-suung Coordinators.
4. You are discouraged to drive your personal cars to the training centres.
5. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 (𝐉𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥le𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬.
6. Please refrain from carrying tobacco items/alcoholic beverages. You will be screened thoroughly at the training centres.
For training related queries please call 1411 during office hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM).