Selection Result for 49th Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program
The Training Department, De-suung Office is pleased to announce the selected candidates for the 49th Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program.
List of selected candidates for 49th Batch
Click here to check your transportation details
Company-wise Shirt Colours
|SL. NO||COMPANY||SHIRT COLOUR|
Essential items to bring for the training
- Please bring warm blankets, pillows and bedsheets. Mattresses will be provided at your respective training centre.
- One set of Gho/Kira and Kabney/Rachu, formal shoes/sandals, bathroom slippers and other accessories.
- Two or more pairs of comfortable sports sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT).
- A few sets of t-shirts, (plain or with very small prints , colours according to your Company. Please refer table above for Company Colour).
- A few sets of sports shorts.
- One set of trouser or dress for your closing/social night.
- A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour).
Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
- Football boots for male (if you are interested in playing football).
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- Notepad/Notebook and pen.
- One set of each plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug and water bottle.
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comforts and medication.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
- Three meter long nylon ropes (6 mm diameter. Click here for sample).
- Two or more black colored hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair).
- Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
- Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
- Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
- Sewing kits.
Instructions specific to male candidates
All male to report to the training centre with the following already done.
- Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
- Clean shaven face.
Instructions specific to female candidates
- Dye your hair black if you have it colored.
- Come with nails cut neat. Remove nail polish
- Two or more black colored hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair)
If you have any questions/queries, please call us at 1433 during office hours 09:00AM to 05:00 PM(Monday to Friday)
- Dress code for movement and reporting to training centres are in Gho/Kira.
- Those in the locality of the training centres are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
- Transportation for candidates moving from Dzongkhags other than Thimphu, will be coordinated by the respective Dzongkhag De-suung Coordinators.
- You are discouraged to drive your personal cars to the training centres.
- For those traveling to Sarpang, Gelephu and Samtse are requested to bring your own packed lunch and drinking water.
- You are discouraged to bring valuable items (Jewelries, cash and accessories) to the training centres.