Selected list for 9th batch Specialized Refreshers Course Training
De-suung Headquarters is pleased to announce the selected list for 9th batch Specialized Refreshers Course in RBPTI, Jigmeling, Sarpang which will commence from 03rd January to 03rd February, 2022.
Selected De-suups are requested to report at the training center on 1st January, 2022. Please refer travel information below for those who will be travelling by bus service.
Click here to download Selected list
|Sl. No||From||To||No. of De-suup||Date and time of Departure||Date of arrival||Pick up point|
|Samdrup Jongkhar||RBPTI Jigmeling||
|1st January 2022- 05:00 AM||1st January 2022||Club House, Samdrup Jongkhar|
|1st January 2022- 05:00 AM||1st January 2022||Changlingmethang|
|Local and nearby Dzongkhags||RBPTI Jigmeling||
|Report at 03:00 PM||Transportation will be arranged individually|
30 De-suups are from SRC 8th batch backlog.
- De-suups(from high risk area) who are selected for RBPTI, Jigmeling training centre should undergo RT-PCR test and submit the report to the training centre on reporting date.
- Medical and drug tests will be conducted at the training center. De-suups found unfit will be disqualified.
- One month mandatory attachment upon completion of the training.
- SRC De-suups have to take part in the annual refresher course.
- Must provide one-month Deployment services each year following the annual refresher course.
- All to be in orange field Dress for movement and reporting to training centres.
- Those from nearby are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
Essential items to bring
- Warm blanket
- Pillows and bedsheets.
- All must carry a portable (comfortable) mattress for attachment.
- One pair of comfortable sports sneakers (for PT).
- A few sets of t-shirts (preferred De-suung t-shirt)
- A few sets of sports shorts (white or black)
- One set of Gho and kira
- A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour).
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- One set of plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle.
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comforts and medication.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
- Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
- Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
- Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
- Sewing kits.
- Note pad and pen
Instruction for Male candidates:
- Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
- Clean shaven face.
Instruction for Female candidates:
- Dye your hair black if you have it colored.
- Nails cut neat and nail polish removed
- Two or more black colored hair nets