The Training Department, De-suung Office is pleased to announce the selected candidates for the 51st Batch Accelerated De-suung Training Program for Executives.
Reporting to MTC is on 30th July 2022
Opening Ceremony on 1st August 2022
𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏
Company-wise Shirt Colours
|SL. NO||COMPANY||SHIRT COLOUR|
𝑬𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈:
* Please bring blankets, pillows and bedsheets. Mattresses will be provided at your respective training centres.
* One set of Gho/Kira and Kabney/Rachu, formal shoes/sandals, bathroom slippers and other accessories.
* Two or more pairs of comfortable sports sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT).
* A few sets of t-shirts, (plain or with very small prints , colours according to your Company.
* A few sets of sports shorts.
* One set of trouser or dress for your closing/social night.
* A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
* Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
* At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour). Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
* Football boots for male (if you are interested in playing football).
* Sufficient pairs of half socks
* One set of each plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug and water bottle.
* Notepad and pen
* Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comforts and medication.
* Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
* Three meter long nylon ropes (6 mm diameter.
* Two or more black colored hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair).
* Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
* Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
* Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
* Sewing kits.
* Clips to hold clothes while drying
* Mosquito net
* Rain coat
Instructions specific to male candidates
All male to report to the training centre with the following already done.
* Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
* Clean shaven face.
Instructions specific to female candidates
* Dye your hair black if you have it colored.
* Come with nails cut neat. Remove nail polish
* Two or more black coloured hair nets (mandatory for women with long hair)
1. Upon reaching the training centre, a set of De-suung Uniform Items will be on sale. This is for uniformity and homogeneity of the trainees.
2. Dress code for movement and reporting to training centres are in Gho/Kira.
3. Those in the locality of the training centres are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
4. Transportation for candidates moving from Dzongkhags other than Thimphu, will be on own arrangement.
5. For those traveling to Sarpang, Gelephu and Samtse are requested to bring your own packed lunch and drinking water.
6. You are discouraged to bring valuable items (Jewelries, cash and accessories) to the training centres.