Selected candidates for 41st batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Programme- 13th July to 1st August, 2020
The Office of De-suung is pleased to announce the selected candidates for the 41st batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program. Please click on the link below:
41st batch Selected candidates list with Company
Company-wise Shirt Colours
Essential items to bring for the training.
- Blankets, pillows and bedsheets. Mattress will be provided at the training centre.
- At least one set of Gho/Kira and Kabney/Rachu, formal shoes/sandals and other accessories.
- 2 or more pairs of sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT)
- 3 or more sets of t-shirts, plain or with very small prints (colours according to your Company. Please refer table above).
- 3 or more sets of sports shorts
- 1 set of casual jacket and pants for your closing/social night.
- 3 or more pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female.
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- A pair of bathroom slippers
- Extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour. Note: one pair of boots will be issued)
- Football boots (if you are interested in playing football)
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- 1 number each of plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle.
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, other personal medicines, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comfort and medication
- Mosquito nets and mosquito repellents (those placed in the south and warm places)
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent)
- Yoga mats for physical training
- 3 metres long nylon ropes (6 mm diameter. Click here for sample)
- 2 or more black colour hair nets (compulsory for women with long hair)
- Personal hand sanitizers and face masks
- A sewing kit
Instructions for men
All male to report to the training centre with the following already done.
- Crew cut hair style (0 cut)
- Clean shaven face
Instructions to be strictly followed by all
- All to report to the respective training centres in Gho/Kira.
- You will undergo the Rapid Testing for COVID-19 at the training Centre. If suspected, due process of MoH will be followed.
- All are requested to bring your xerox copy of CID, Academic and No Objection letter (if employed) for re-verification of your documents.
- All those who have pre-medical conditions are to declare honestly before the training commences to the office of De-suung.
- Random blood sampling will be taken at the Training Centres; if found unfit, you will be declared disqualified for training.
- (For women) If you are pregnant, you will need to inform the office of De-suung and withdraw your candidature before the training commences.
- Substance abuse is of grave matter and if you are caught during the training, you will be withdrawn from the training and handed over to the Authorities.
- Doma, tobacco and alcohol are not allowed in the training campus. A thorough frisking will be done at the training centres.
- Any type of snacks and edibles are not allowed in the training campus.
- Females are restricted from wearing tights/leggings.
- The office will not entertain any request for reallocation to the other training centres once it has been announced.
- No personal cars will be allowed at the training centres. If need be, personal pick up and drop off is recommended especially for those residing close to the training centres.
- Laptops, electronics gadgets, jewelries and other expensive items are not encouraged to be brought to the training centres.