Information for the selected candidates of 39th batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program- 4th May to 23rd May, 2020
Essential items to bring for the training.
- Sleeping mattress (thin and comfortable to carry)
- Blankets, pillows and bet sheets
- At least one set of Gho/Kira and Kabney/Rachu and accessories
- 2 or more numbers sneakers (for running, basketball, volleyball, 5 km run and PT)
- 2 or more numbers t-shirts and sports shorts (t-shirts – preferably white, red, green, blue and yellow based on your platoon)
- Rain coats and umbrellas
- 1 set of casual jacket and pants for your closing social night
- 2 or more pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored)
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears
- 2 or more pairs of tights (dark colored) especially for ladies
- A pair of formal shoes
- Bathroom slippers
- Ankle high black boots with lace (any black military type boots)
- football boots (if you are interested in playing football)
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- 1 of each plate, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, other personal medicines, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comfort and medication
- Mosquito nets and mosquito repellents (those placed in the south and warm places)
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent)
- Yoga mats for physical training
- 3 metres nylon ropes (6 mm diameter)
- Hair nets (for women) in black or dark blue colour
- A sewing kit
Instructions to be followed and adhered for men
- Clean shaven face
- Crew hair style (0 cut)
Instructions to be strictly followed by all
- You will undergo the Rapid Testing for COVID 19 at the training Centre. If suspected will be dealt with due process of MoH.
- All ask to carry bring along personal hand sanitizers and enough face masks
- All to report to the respective training centres in Gho/Kira (time of move and other details will be announced soon)
- All information regarding training will disseminated through your personal email and on De-suung Facebook page
- All those who have premedical conditions are to declare honestly before training commences to the office of De-suung.
- Random blood sampling will be taken at the Training Centres; and if found unfit, you will be declared disqualified for training.
- (For women) If you are pregnant, you will need to inform the office of De-suung and withdraw your candidature before the training commences.
- Substance abuse is grave matter and if you are caught during the training, toy will withdrawn from the training and handed over to the Authorities.
- Doma, tobaccos and alcohol are not allowed in the training campus. A thorough frisking will be done at the training centres.
- No request will be entertained for relocating to other training centres once it has been announced.
- No personal cars will be allowed at the training centres. if need be, personal pick up and drop off is recommended especially for those residing close to the training centres.
- Jewelries, laptops and other expensive items are not encouraged to be brought to the training centres.