Announcment from the Office of the De-Suung would like to request all the Scoutmasters enrolled through the Department of Youth and Sports for the 14th Batch De-Suung Integrated Training Programme TrainingPosted on January 9, 2015
The Office of the De-Suung would like to request all the Scoutmasters enrolled through the Department of Youth and Sports for the 14th Batch De-Suung Integrated Training Programme Training to kindly note the following:
- Training will be conducted at the Military Training Centre, Tencholing from 19th January to 8th February 2015 for 3 weeks.
- Food, lodging, bedding, toiletries and other basic essentials for the duration of the training will be provided by the management.
- All candidates to report at the RBA Officers’ Institute, Lungtenphu on 10 January 2015 at 9 a.m. for briefing .Uniform will also be issued on the same day at the same venue and time. For those who cannot make it uniform will be issued upon arrival at the MTC on 17th January 2015.
- Candidates coming from Samste, Chukha, Haa,Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and others who are already in Thimphu to report at the Changlimithang Parking at 8 am on 17th January 2015 without fail. Transportation will be arranged by the De-suung Office and no candidates will be permitted to drive their personal cars. For those coming from other places please report to the MTC, Tencholing by 12 p.m.
- Candidates to bring copy of certificates ( qualification) while reporting on 10th January in Thimphu or on 17th January 2015 at the MTC, Tencholing
For further enquiries please call 340353/17625186 during office hours
You can Download the Info Sheet here.