De-suung Office is pleased to announce the 56th Batch De-suung Training Program. A total of 500 applicants (250 male and 250 female) will be selected.
The 56th Batch of training will be conducted from 1st March 2023-15th June 2023 at Pelrithang in Sarpang. (The 3 1/2 months) De-suung Training is being conducted to pilot some of the courses included in the Gyalsung Training that will be launched in 2024.
Besides the courses covered under the standard De-suung Training, the trainees of the 56th Batch will also undergo the Basic Military Training and National Education & Life Skills Development Program that is being designed for Gyalsung.
Registration will start at 11:00 AM on 31st January 2023. Registration will be closed as soon as the required numbers are filled up.
The following criteria will be taken into consideration.
Educational criteria: Not required
Employment status: Unemployed
Age: 18 years to 21 years old (Born between 31st December 2000 and 30th December 2004)
Intake: Male-250, Female-250
Fitness: Physically and mentally fit
- All persons who meet the age criteria (including those who are currently out of school, between school and college or training and those who are unemployed or in the process of seeking employment) are eligible to register.
- You are advised against resigning from your current job to apply for the training. Any employment related dispute, at the time of registration or while undergoing the training, will result in disqualification of your participation in training.
- Apply for your Security Clearance and get it validated before the registration date through this website – http://scs.rbp.gov.bt
- Please mention your correct present address where you are currently residing. This will be used for assigning the Medical Screening Centre for your medical examination as well as for your transportation arrangement for selected candidates.
- Email address and mobile phone number must be registered in your name. If not, your application will be rejected. If you do not have one, get them now.
- Applicants shall provide correct information. Any wrong or misleading information provided will result in disqualification of your application.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a thorough Medical Screening which will be conducted at designated screening centres closest to your locations in coordination with our De-suup Coordinators and our Health Team. You will be informed about the screening location and timing.
- If the Medical Screening report deems you unfit for training, you will not be selected.
- You are strongly advised not to apply if:
- you are pregnant.
- you have a breast-feeding child
For clarifications and further details, please visit our website https://desuung.org.bt or call 1411 (Monday – Friday) during office hours (0900 – 1700 hrs).