Announcement for 5th batch Specialized Refreshers Course
The Training Department, De-suung Headquarters is pleased to announce 5th batch Specialized Refreshers Course in two training centers. Registration will be done through De-suung App and selection will be on first-come first-served basis. Registration will be open tomorrow at 1000 hrs.
|Sl. No||Training Location||Total In-take||Reporting Date & Time|
Commando Wing, Shaba Paro
(12th May to 26th May 2021)
12th May 2021
by 1500 hrs
(15th May to 29th May 2021)
15th May 2021
by 1500 hrs
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
Preference will be given to
- De-suups who have completed D35 or D36
- De-suups who have served in SBD
Out of 300 total in-take, only 155 will be selected. 100 slots are for eastern dzongkhags and 45 slots for backlog from the last batch SRC.
- Southern Dzongkhag De-suups are discouraged to apply due to the requirement for quarantine for a week. The training opportunity shall be given to those affected Dzongkhags after the situation eases.
- Selected list of De-suups will be announced on De-suung website.
- Medical and drug tests will be conducted in the training center. De-suups found unfit shall be disqualified.
- One month mandatory attachment (south) is required upon completion of the training.
- SRC De-suups have to take part in the annual refresher course
- Must provide one-month Deployment services each year following the annual refresher course
- All to be in Orange field Dress for movement and reporting to training centres
- Those currently in Paro and Thimphu are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
- Transportation for candidates moving from Dzongkhags other than Thimphu, will be coordinated by the respective Dzongkhag De-suung Coordinators (Contacts of the Dzongkhag De-suung Coordinators ).
Essential items required
- Warm blanket
- Pillows and bedsheets. (Mattresses will be provided at Centers)
All must carry a portable (comfortable) mattress for attachment.
- One pair of comfortable sports sneakers (for PT).
- A few sets of t-shirts (preferred de-suung t-shirt)
- A few sets of sports shorts (white or black)
- A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
- Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour).
Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
- Sufficient pairs of half socks
- One set of plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle.
- Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comforts and medication.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
- Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
- Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
- Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
- Sewing kits.
Instruction for Male candidates:
- Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
- Clean shaven face.
Instruction for Female candidates:
- Dye your hair black if you have it coloured.
- Nails cut neat and nail polish removed
- Two or more black coloured hair nets
Should there be any queries, please call us at 17610102