“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The Office of the De-Suung would like to invite interested individuals with a minimum qualification of Class X , aged not less than 25 years to volunteer for the Thirty First (31st) batch Integrated De-Suung Training Programme at Tencholing, Wangduephodrang from 12th November to 15th December 2018 ( 5 weeks) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The integrated Training Program is uniquely designed to impart basic knowledge and skills in various fields such as disaster rescue and relief operations, environment and development, survival skills, leadership and personal development.
- Candidates who complete the course successfully will become lifelong registered members of the De-Suung organization.
- 125 volunteer candidates (80 male and 45 female) will be selected for the course.
- Food, lodging, uniforms, bedding, toiletries and other basic essentials for the duration of the training will be provided by the management.
- Scanned copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Scanned copy of Medical Certificate(six months’ validity till the end of the training date)
- Valid Security Clearance (Apply here http://scs.rbp.gov.bt )
- Scanned copy of Academic Certificate(Highest degree achieved)
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the head of the institution/organisation (If employed).
- Registration will be open from 1100 hours 15th October 2018 to 1700 hours 24th October 2018. Link to the registration system will be available on the announced date and time.
- Registration must be done online. Any other method of application will not be accepted.
- All required documents must be uploaded at the time of registration (except Security Clearance as the office will verify from http://scs.rbp.gov.bt).
- Submission of incomplete documents may result in rejection of your application.
- Formats accepted are jpg, jpeg, png, doc, docx, pdf, zip and rar. File size for each document should not exceed 1 MB.
- Application may be closed before the deadline if seats are filled up.
- De-Suung office reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
For further enquiries please mail at email@example.com or call 341277 / 340353 during office hours.