43rd batch Specialized De-suung Training Program (Water Management)
“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people”– His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The Office of De-suung is pleased to announce the 43rd batch Specialized De-suung Training Program (Water Management) to be held from 16th November to 12th December 2020.
The training for the 43rd batch will focus on water resource management.
The trained De-suups will be encouraged to volunteer for short-term field deployment in various Dzongkhags across the nation.
The following criteria will be taken into consideration.
- Minimum qualification: Class X passed
- Employment status: Unemployed
- Minimum age: 20 years as of 12th December 2020
- Total intake: 1500 on a first-come, first-served basis
- Fitness: Physically and mentally fit
- Copy of Academic Certificate (Only the highest level achieved. To be submitted online. Max. size max 1MB).
Important information (please read carefully):
- Registration will be open from 6th November 2020 11:00 AM onwards on the De-suung Online Registration System (link to which will be shared on this website). Any other method of registration will not be accepted.
- Registration will be closed as soon as the required numbers are filled up.
- Applicant shall provide correct and honest information. Any wrong or misleading information submitted will result in disqualification of your application.
- Applicant should have successfully completed Class X
- Applicant should be at least 20 years of age as of 12th December 2020.
- For this batch we seek applications from youth who are currently unemployed. We strongly advise you against resigning from your current job to join the training. Any employment related dispute, at the time of registration or while undergoing the training, will result in disqualification of your participation in training.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions that you feel might hamper your chances of successfully completing the training, you must declare at the time of registration. Thorough medical test will be conducted at the training centres. If you are found unfit, at any time before or during the training period, you will be disqualified and withdrawn from training with immediate effect.
- By Academic Certificate, we mean the Pass Certificate from university for Bachelors Degree and above and Marksheet/Pass Certificate for Class X and Class XII from Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment (BCSEA) or equivalent board. School Leaving Certificate is not considered as pass certificate.
- Documents to be submitted online should be less than 1MB. File size larger than 1MB will not get uploaded and may delay your registration. File type accepted are jpg, png, pdf, doc, docx, zip, rar.
- Apply for your Security Clearance now at http://scs.rbp.gov.bt. Get it validated before the registration date.
- You must use your own personal mobile number and email address during the registration. If you do not have, please get them now.
- Training centre allocation will be decided by De-suung Office.
*** The costs incurred for and administrative/logistics hurdles of sending home a trainee who is found ineligible due to misinformation provided during the registration can be avoided. Please provide accurate and correct information. ***
For clarifications and further details call 02 341277/02 340353