Announcement: 42nd batch Specialized De-suung Training ProgramPosted on September 22, 2020
“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people”
– His Majesty The King
Inspired by His Majesty The King’s address to the nation on 12th September 2020, the Office of De-suung is honoured to answer the call of the nation by launching Specialized De-suung Training Programs focused on actualizing the potential of our youth in building a stronger and more prosperous nation.
Augmenting the core De-suung training program, the specialized program will also impart training to develop skills in areas identified as national priorities.
In honoring the overall theme of the recent Royal Address, the training for the 42nd Batch will focus on water resource management. Specialized training in other national priority areas may be explored for subsequent batches.
The trained De-suups will be encouraged to volunteer for short-term field deployment in various Dzongkhags across the nation.
The Office of De-suung would like to invite 2000 currently unemployed youth (1250 male and 750 female) to register for the 42nd batch Specialized De-suung Training Program will be held from 5th October to 31st October 2020 based on the following criteria on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Minimum qualification: Class 10 completed
- Employment status: Unemployed
- Minimum age: 20 years (as of 31st October 2020)
Documents (to be produced at the training centre if selected)
- Copy of Academic Certificate (Highest education level achieved)
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Valid Security Clearance (Apply here http://scs.rbp.gov.bt )
- Other technical skills certificates (if any)
- Registration will be open from 11:00 AM, 24th September 2020 to 5.00 PM 25th September 2020 on the De-suung Online Registration System. Any other method of registration will not be accepted.
- Registration may be closed before the deadline if the slots are filled up.
- Any wrong or misleading information submitted will result in disqualification of your application and may result in legal action.
- Training locations will be decided by De-suung Office.
- De-suung office reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
For clarifications and further details, please visit the website https://www.desuung.org.bt or call +975 2 341277