“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The Office of De-suung would like to invite new additional 300 candidates (100 Male and 200 Female) with a minimum qualification of Class X (passed) and minimum age of 20 years to volunteer for the Forty-first (41st) batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Programme to be held from 13th July to 1st August 2020 (3 weeks) on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration will be open from 4.00 PM, 2nd July to 5.00 PM 3rd July 2020 on the De-suung Online Registration System.
- There will be separate registration form for Male and Female candidates.
- Any wrong/misleading information submitted will result in disqualification of your application.
- Training locations will be decided by De-suung Office.
- Those who received confirmation calls from the Office need not register again.
- Application may be closed before the deadline if seats are filled up.
- De-suung office reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
Documents to be produced at the Training Location ( for selected candidates only)
- Copy of Degree Certificate (Highest degree achieved)
- Copy of No Objection letter from the head of the institution/organisation.
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Valid Security Clearance (Apply here http://scs.rbp.gov.bt )
For further enquiries please call 341277 / 341279 / 340353 during office hours.