“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The Office of the De-Suung would like to invite interested teacher candidates with relevant qualifications from Government and Private Schools/Institutes/Colleges to volunteer for the twenty eighth (28th) batch Integrated De-Suung Training Programme at Tencholing, Wangduephodrang from 20th January to 14th February 2018 on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The integrated Training Program is uniquely designed to impart basic knowledge and skills in various fields such as disaster rescue and relief operations, environment and development, survival skills, leadership and personal development.
- Candidates who complete the course successfully will become lifelong registered members of the De-Suung organization.
- 125 volunteer candidates (80 male and 45 female) will be selected for the course.
- Food, lodging, uniforms, bedding, toiletries and other basic essentials for the duration of the training will be provided by the management.
- Copy of Teacher Training Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance (Apply here http://scs.rbp.gov.bt )
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the head of the institution/organisation.
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Registration will be open from 11 am, 1st January 2018 until 5 p.m, 8th January 2018. Link to the registration system will be made available on the announced date and time.
- Registration must be done online. Any other method of application will not be accepted.
- All required documents must be uploaded at the time of registration (except Security Clearance as we will verify from http://scs.rbp.gov.bt).
Submission of incomplete documents may result in rejection of your application.
Formats accepted are jpg, jpeg, png, doc, docx, pdf, zip and rar. File size for each document should not exceed 1 MB.
- Application may be closed before the deadline if seats are filled up.
- De-suung office reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
For further enquiries please mail to email@example.com or call 341277 / 340353 during office hours.