“The ultimate objective of nation building is peace and harmony for Bhutan and her people” – His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo
The Office of the De-Suung would like to invite interested candidates holding executive positions from the Civil Service/Autonomous agencies (Chiefs, Dungpas, Dungthrims, Dzongrabs, Thrimrabs, Directors, Director Generals, Drangpons, Dzongdags) and Private/Corporate/NGO sectors (CEOs, MDs, Directors, General Managers) to volunteer for the twenty sixth (26th) batch Integrated De-Suung Training Programme at Tencholing, Wangduephodrang from 4th September to 16th September 2017 (2 weeks) on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The integrated Training Program is uniquely designed to impart basic knowledge and skills in various fields such as disaster rescue and relief operations, environment and development, survival skills, leadership and personal development.
- Candidates who complete the course successfully will become lifelong registered members of the De-Suung organization.
- 125 volunteer candidates (80 male and 45 female) will be selected for the course.
- Food, lodging, uniforms, bedding, toiletries and other basic essentials for the duration of the training will be provided by the management.
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Medical Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance (Apply here http://scs.rbp.gov.bt )
- Copy of Degree Certificate (Submit the highest degree achieved)
- NOC from concerned agencies (If applicable. Note: your position must be specifically mentioned in the NOC)
Registration will be open from 11 am, 16th August 2017 until 5 p.m, 21st August 2017. Application may be closed before the deadline if seats are filled up.
- Registration must be done online. Link to the registration form will be made available on the announced date and time of opening.
- All required documents must be uploaded along with the registration (except Security Clearance as we will verify from http://scs.rbp.gov.bt). Submission of incomplete documents may result in rejection of your application. Formats accepted are jpg, jpeg, png, doc, docx, pdf, zip and rar. File size for each document should not exceed 1 MB.
- De-suung office reserves the right to reject any application without being obliged to provide any reason.
For further enquiries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 341277 / 340353 during office hours.